Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransGet on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It’s a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.Enterprise Holdingshas an exciting opportunity for Full Time MaintenanceTechnician
. The MaintenanceTechnician performs carservice, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, andvehicle reconditioning service according tocompany policy and procedures.This positionrequires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.The position starts at $12.50/hour and is a fulltime position, which requires a commitment of 40 hours week.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Types of repairs will include brakes, on-board computer diagnostic and drivability, suspension and tires.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform reconditioning repairs on sales vehicles and deletes according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling automotive service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities preferred but not required
- Ownership ofstandard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities preferred but not required
- Must have avalid driver’s licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, andno drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read,write, and speakEnglish
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends if needed
- Must have basic typing and computer efficiency understanding.
- Must have or be willing to obtain state inspection license.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $1250/hour. ($1 more per hour/ ASE certification, up to 4)