The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the entire scope and operation of the Housekeeping Department under
the guidance of the Director of Housekeeping.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the hiring and training of all Housekeeping personnel.
* Handle guest’s complaints or problems in a quick and efficient manner including lost, found, and missing items.
* Maintain the integrity of the key system
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
* Ensure cleanliness standards of all Cabins, Yurts, Townhomes, RV’s. Lodge Rooms and Public Space Areas.
* Guest/Owner Relations-Insure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper Guest/Owner
* Maintain benchmarks as established for Bluegreen Comment Cards and RCI customer service index.
* Provide outstanding guest satisfaction and courteous cooperation with fellow associates in all departments.
Requirements* High School Graduate or Equivalent (GED)
* At least one-year Housekeeping Experience as a Housekeeper, or two years’
experience in the Hospitality field
* Basic knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge of SOPs, Quality Express
Commitments (Build Relationships, Teamwork, Be There, etc.)
Strong interpersonal communication skills