Job ID 136861 # Positions 2 Location US-NC-Raleigh
Category Customer Service Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities: Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service Representative!Job Description:
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
BONUS PROGRAM PAYOUT DETAILS:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
Eligible employees will receive a lump sum bonus payment in thegross amount of
All regular full time Hertz and DTG Counter Sales Representatives, Gold Choice Counter SalesRepresentatives, Flexible Customer Sales Representatives, Courtesy Bus Drivers, InstantReturn Representatives and Vehicle Service Attendants positions who are hired into the positionon or after July 1, 2017 are eligible to participate in the following program. This program doesnot apply to past or rehired employees.
- $1,000 upon completion of service through 11/30/17;
- $1,000.00 uponcompletion of service through 2/28/18
Mandatory Requirements: Job Qualifications:
- Secondary School Diploma/GED.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fastpaced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets