Job ID 135677 # Positions 5 Location US-NC-Raleigh
Category Vehicle Cleaning and Services Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities: Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!Responsibilities:Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (Windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc.)Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids.Clean the exterior of vehicle.BONUS PROGRAM PAYOUT DETAILS:
Eligible employees will receive a lump sum bonus payment in thegross amount of
All regular full time Hertz and DTG Counter Sales Representatives, Gold Choice Counter SalesRepresentatives, Flexible Customer Sales Representatives, Courtesy Bus Drivers, InstantReturn Representatives and Vehicle Service Attendants positions who are hired into the positionon or after July 1, 2017 are eligible to participate in the following program. This program doesnot apply to past or rehired employees.
- $1,000 upon completion of service through 11/30/17;
- $1,000.00 uponcompletion of service through 2/28/18
Mandatory Requirements: Mandatory Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and gooddriving record
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- We will need you to have open availability to be able to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am – 11pm any day.
- BONUS PROGRAM PAYOUT DETAILS:
Eligible employees will receive a lump sum bonus payment in the amount of:$1,000 upon completion of service through 9/30/17$1,000 upon completion of service through 12/31/17TOTALING $2,000
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision - after 60 days of employer
- Potential to earn an additional $500 monthly withpassing 90% of your audits - based on car cleanliness)
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets