Manages diverse administrative functions usually for a very large, complex department or for a complete line of business that may be regional or national in scope, often requiring associates in one or more location. Functions managed may include: financial control/budgeting and consolidation, personnel processes, audit/compliance, premises, and coordination of certain projects, associate training, service quality, process improvement, business continuity, or communication. Consults with senior management in evaluating current methods and developing strategies to implement changes and improvements. Requires a thorough knowledge of the department or business units functional area or products. Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs and procedures and financial/accounting practices. Generally has full management responsibility over a relatively large team and may manage one or more levels of managers.
Partners with GIS leaders, GT&O and Real Estate Services to drive out GIS’ location strategy and manage all space management activities. Individual will be responsible for leveraging current and future business requirements, market intelligence and industry trends to develop and execute a location strategy that enables GIS to attract and retain top cyber security talent.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Building out GIS’ location strategy and developing a tactical roadmap to achieve desired outcomes
2. Interfacing with GIS senior leaders to identify, plan and execute workspace improvements (e.g. Cyber Threat Operations Centers, labs), consolidations and moves
3. Actively managing the workspace portfolio using HRIS reporting, allocation reporting and staffing forecasts
4. Interacting with GT&O central team and peers to obtain needed workspace
5. Day to day interaction with the Employee Operations team to provide guidance on seats available for resource assignment
6. Refining guidelines, reviewing and approving My Work requests
7. Data analytics and regular reporting on key workspace metrics; spearheading actions to address (High VPN, % My Work, etc.)
8. AIM Policy Coverage
Previous experience in space management and/or driving location strategy.
Strategic thinker adept at articulating a vision, obtaining buy in and executing.
Skillfully influences others to promote and sell ideas; strong verbal and written communication skills.
Critical thinking/analytical skills – detail oriented and highly organized.
Strong leader with the ability to proactively anticipate problems and execute solutions.
Acts as a valued advisor to provide subject matter expertise, insights and recommendations. Tenaciously drives outcomes for the business.
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word).
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
3 – 5 years experience with location strategy and space management.
Workspace experience at Employer.
Experience with Facility Management System (FMS) navigation.
Experience with HRIS reporting and data usage.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: