Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransThis position is at our branch location in Charlotte, NC, on North Tryon Street.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position will be part time, working 20-25 hours per week.THIS IS A PERMANENT PART TIME POSITION WITH A PAY OF $8.50/HOURALL CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT BOTH PAY & BE ABLE TO WORK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS:SHIFT#1Sunday:OFFMonday: 7:30am - 6:00pmTuesday:OFFWednesday: OFFThursday: OFFFriday: 7:30am - 6:00pmSaturday: OFFSHIFT#2Sunday: 12:00pm-4:00pmMonday:OFFTuesday:OFFWednesday:OFFThursday: 12:00pm-6:00pmFriday:OFFSaturday: 8:00am-3:00pm
Responsibilities: The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate viaemail andcellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
SHIFT#1Sunday:OFFMonday: 7:30am - 6:00pmTuesday:OFFWednesday: OFFThursday: OFFFriday: 7:30am - 6:00pmSaturday: OFFSHIFT#2Sunday: 12:00pm-4:00pmMonday:OFFTuesday:OFFWednesday:OFFThursday: 12:00pm-6:00pmFriday:OFFSaturday: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to accept $8.50/hr for this position
- Must be interested in a permanent part time position
- Must have valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):