Southeastern Community College
Part Time Security Guard
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• 5 years of verifiable employment history, security experience preferred
• Candidate must provide copy of local background check
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction
• Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively on campus
Excellent references from previous employers must be furnished upon request.
A completed Southeastern Community College application form, a resume and educational transcripts/diploma must be submitted in order for applicants to be considered for this position. Applications taken until job is filled.
For a required Southeastern Community College application full description of the position, visit www.sccnc.edu or call (910) 642-7141, ext. 310. Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to the Human Resources Office, SCC, P.O. Box 151, Whiteville, NC 28472.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Location/Region: Whiteville, NC (US - 28472)