The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the maintenance staffs to ensure the integrity and condition of the property is maintained at all time. The Maintenance Supervisor oversees the daily maintenance operations of the property and monitors the quality and accuracy of work by the maintenance staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Completing maintenance tasks and service requests within a timely manner, Supervising turn-key operations, Maintaining inventory, Monitoring staff and vendor performance including adherence to all safety regulations and policies, Assisting management with the preparation of budgets and large scale projects, Purchasing supplies, Conducting regular inspections of the entire community, Acquiring bids and estimates for contracted services, Assisting management with the hiring and training of maintenance staff, Ensuring grounds are well kept and properly maintained and Following all national, state and local regulations.
- Understanding and adherence to all Fair Housing Laws and practices, including those applied at a national, state and local level.;
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, all code compliance, OSHA, EPA and life safety regulations.;
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with co-workers, employees, residents and service providers.;
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours in the event of emergency situations including participating in an on-call rotation.;
- Proficiency and understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems.;
- General carpentry skills.;
- Possess a minimum EPA Type II certification.;
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of Auto Insurance.;
- Must be available to respond to any and all major emergencies including during inclement weather.
Pedcor Management Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pedcor Management Corporation does not discriminate in housing, employment or advancement on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, familial status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Location/Region: Durham, NC (US - 27704)