LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST –SOUTH ASHEVILLE–FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE
We help people feel their best.
Total body care at Employer is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey.
Like you, we’re out to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Maybe that’s why EmployerAsheville has its own unique culture. You’ll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment.
WITH US YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Working with repeat customers allowing you to see the results of your work.
- Excellent pay with steady clients (our pay is well above the industry average).
- Client request bonuses and additional upgrade service commissions.
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Employer provided access to doctors 24/7 for employee and dependents (less than 30 hours/week employees).
- Optional dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Optional 401(k) savings plan available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Employee massages at a reduced cost.
- Keeping 100% of your gratuities.
- Fixed work schedules full of appointments – no on-call shifts.
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- 10+ FREE continuing education classes each year.
- No requirement to fold towels/laundry or perform other non-therapy tasks.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- Ability to earn a great living doing what you love.
- Fully customize sessions utilizing a variety of modalities.
- Well-stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including hydraulic lift tables, room temperature control, towel warmers, etc.
- Being an employee, not contract labor.
- Working alongside the best Licensed Massage Therapists in Asheville (the majority of our Therapists have years and years of hands-on experience).
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business.
Employeris hiring experienced and professional Licensed Massage Therapists for both part and full time positions at their very busy South Asheville location. We offer an excellent income opportunity with steady repeat clients, flexible hours, free continued education, no waiting for appointments, and a set work schedule. Employer Therapists are employees, not contract labor, and earn well above industry average income.
WATCH THE BELOW VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
FROM ONE OF OUR OWN AMAZING MASSAGE THERAPISTS
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Total compensation ranges from $28.00-$35.00+ hourly ($43,680-$54,600+ per year assuming 30 hours hands-on per week).
- Paid Time Off (Full-Time Employees).
- Major Medical Coverage provided through Aetna for Full-Time Therapists (Part-Time Employees receive free access to doctors including their dependents).
- Dental, Life, Disability & other amazing benefits available and supported by location.
- Employee massages free or at reduced cost.
- Many additional benefits (see above for more details).