INDUSTRIAL WOOD PRODUCTS / EAST COAST LUMBER is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician:
supporting the operation & maintenance of complete company wide equipment
· run conduit, pull wire to new & relocated equipment; service all electrical equipment
· Maintain & repair of all mechanical & electrical systems. change gear boxes, motors, sprockets.
· Must adhere to standard safety regulations
· Work at heights
· Candidate must possess strong electrical knowledge of up to 480 V 3 phase
· Exp. in working w/ computer - controlled machines (PC based equipment) non CNC
· Autonomous, reliable and solution-oriented method of working, strong sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in hot-cold, outside conditions, any time day or night and work in a team environment
Apply in person with
Resume or email
Mon- Wed 8am-5pm at 9207 HWY 22 S.
Climax NC 27233
Location/Region: Climax, NC (US - 27233)