The Joint Apprenticeship Training committee of the United Association, Local Union #776, Plumbers and Pipefitters, in keeping with Apprenticeship Standards, wishes to advise you that applications will be accepted (both male and female) at 1300 Bowman Rd. Lima, Oh; Monday thru Friday from 8 am till 4:30pm. The last day to submit a completed application with all paperwork and fees is Friday Jan 26, 2018.
Qualifications necessary for an applicant to be considered for Probationary Pipe Trades Apprentice are as follows:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate or some other documents for proof of age.
3. Copy of High School Diploma or High School Equivalence (GED). Must graduate by June 29, 2018.
4. Copy of High School Transcripts.
5. Copy of Military Transfer or Discharge form DD-214, if applicable.
6. One time $30.00 non-refundable Administrative Fee, Payable to: Plumbers and Pipefitters JATC.
7. Take a Mechanical Aptitude and Eye/Hand Coordination Test.
8. You will be notified of the Aptitude test date.
Note: Applicants will not be processed for testing without all copies of the documents required and the Administrative Fee is paid.
Location/Region: Lima, OH (US - 45804)