Client Reference Code:
207485Manager, Web DeveloperEmployer Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Employer Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Employer Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Employer Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
The Application Development team of Employer Reach is seeking a Web Application Development Manager with Full Stack .NET and Scrum Agile experience. The Web Application Development Manager will be responsible for leading full life-cycle projects, from requirements gathering and technical design to development, launch, and support. This includes the identification and inception of new applications, features and web technologies across the full Employer Reach organization.
You will be part of a growing development team responsible for developing industry-leading enterprise-level applications. In this role you will be responsible for managing and coaching a team of developers. This includes interviewing & hiring, goal setting, providing training and feedback, conducting performance reviews, and recognizing positive contributions.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Technical Knowledge & Understanding
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing resources within an Agile SDLC Model
- Experience utilizing Kanban and Scrum for development teams. Our team uses industry standard software development tools such as Jira, Git, Docker, Slack, and Confluence to manage our iterative design, build, test, and deploy process.
- 7+ years of enterprise development experience in designing, developing, testing and maintaining elements of a modern n-tier application, using .NET (C#) tools and technologies
- Technical management experience with software or systems in a Microsoft environment, to include web services and applications, Windows Server, Internet Information Server, and SQL Server
- Understand the end-to-end methodology of building out a data warehouse, business intelligence, and application development solution
- Ability to work with a team to create SOW, RFP, and RFI.
- Experience using and developing against Salesforce
- Splunk integration for log analysis and application monitoring
- Understanding and use of universal Service bus products such as Boomi and Informatica Cloud
- Solid understanding of cloud computing and utilizing cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with the Hadoop stack (HIVE, Pig, Hadoop streaming) and MapReduce
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Knowledge of advanced SQL Server practices including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and clustering
- Automated test experience (Unit, integration and system level)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fieldJob Code :
TWCIGN529 Mgr, Web Developer Exempt
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)