Service Technician – Automotive
Randy Marion in Hickory is looking for a skilled technician to join our team.
Skilled technicians are in high demand. So, to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you'll work alongside some of the best in the business. You'll also be responsible for diagnosing and repairing client and dealership vehicles while maintaining a positive relationship with clients who return with unsatisfactory work. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. Only those who value integrity and ethics need apply.
• Examine and diagnose vehicles
• Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
• Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
• Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
• Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
• Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
• Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
• Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
• Assist in mentoring technician trainees
• Attend company and factory training
• Keep current with factory technical bulletins
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Operator Driver License
• Compensation is based on experience
• Great benefits
Please Click Apply
Randy Marion maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About this company
Randy Marion Automotive Group was established in 1990. We have quickly built a reputation for friendly sales, reliable service, quality workmanship and dependability. Service to our customers and hard work are the ingredients that shaped our success in the early years and continue to be our values now. We have locations in Mooresville, Statesville, Huntersville & Hickory, and we are growing every day! Our current automotive lines include Chevrolet, Ford, Buick, Lincoln & Subaru.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As Such we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contribution to the company. We believe not only providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
If this sounds appealing to you, please take a look at our open positions and submit your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Hickory, NC (US - 28602)