Ethan Allen Operations in Old Fort, NC
is seeking an experienced Electrician for the
Ethan Allen is a global leader in our industry. We design, make, and sell furniture, accents, textiles, and more for
Requisition ID: 003754 – Electrician will ensure all electrical systems are safe and running efficiently at the manufacturing facility in Old Fort, NC.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical systems.
• Ensure electrical systems are safe and running efficiently.
• Perform repairs on large electrical equipment, including
but not limited to industrial fans, large motors and
• Install and test new equipment and systems and repairs
or maintains older existing systems.
• Performs general maintenance tasks when conditions
• Maintains equipment and work area in neat and orderly
• Notifies Supervisor of any quality and/or safety issues.
• Detects faulty materials and/or processes and notifies
• Performs other duties at Supervisors request.
• Must be able to routinely stand, walk, bend, reach, push,
pull and lift moderate to heavy items.
• Must have color vision to work with colored wiring and
identify wiring by sight.
• Experience with trouble shooting electrical issues and
identifying correct solutions.
• Team player and able to work well with others.
• Good critical thinking skills and ability to diagnose
electrical problems and determine best process of
repairing the issue/s.
• Strong mechanical skills and experience with an array of
tools and diagnostic devises to service and install
• Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and schematics.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates can apply at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/Ethan-Allen/en-us/ or
Location/Region: Old Fort, NC (US - 28762)