BAS Controls Engineer If you are a Building Automation HVAC Control Systems Engineer, get in touch with me!We are a building automation company improving building performance to save energy and drive down costs.
We specialize in diagnosing and solving building automation needs for business, schools, college campuses, government facilities, retail and industrial complexes.
Currently, we are looking for someone to go onsite to our customers and perform hardware and software Test.
They will need to be able to fix anything in the field, whether it be hardware, wiring, software, front end mapping, custom reports.
Our primary need currently is someone with advanced experience with Siemens Apogee/ Insite product.
We install JCI FX line, Distech, and service much more.What You Need for this PositionMore Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:- Building Automation System Controls - Honeywell, Distech, Trane, Metasys, Siemens Apogee- HVAC/Building Automation Controls- Troubleshooting- Field Services- ProgrammingWhat You Will Be Doing- Assists personnel with solutions to systems problems, either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems.- Requires an understanding of core and third party Control software and systems.
- Assists in performing required commissioning documentation.
- Provide accurate information for as-built documentation.
- Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.- Continuous proactive customer interactions including an in-depth understanding of customer(s) needs wants and systems currently in place.
- Assists in monitoring project execution per plan.- Reports problems or changes to supervisor or management.
- Completes paperwork and on site documentation as required.
- Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain technical proficiency on required products and application.So, if you hit the mark and have the right experience, please get in touch and apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)