You get things done. That’s who you are and how you roll. That’s exactly what we need. Your skills with our equipment keeps our manufacturing, our packaging ... well, ALL production responsibilities ... running smoothly.
For short, we call you our “Production Operator,” however you’re so much more than that. You get our high-quality towel and tissue and non-woven products ready for market, a huge part of our overall success. You communicate well alongside our other assembly path experts, performing specialized tasks that hit high-quality marks and, ultimately, improving people’s lives.
We’re looking to you for consistency and quality control. Our standards are lofty, meeting industry regulations and our own high standards. The world-class machinery we use is advanced, modern, and efficient—the best of the best. Why do we invest so much in our equipment? Because our people know that there’s no shortcut to excellence.
- You’re self-motivated and proactive, and people love your positive “can do” attitude
- You can lift and occasionally carry 50 pounds and can perform physical labor (climb, bend, etc.)
- You communicate well and can adapt to varying work conditions
- You have basic computer skills and can learn NPS systems, including our record keeping system
- You can comply with the NPS Handbook
- You can pass our pre-employment drug screening
- You want to be challenged, and you are always learning
- You are mechanically inclined (or willing to be trained!)
- You recognize the strength in positive team work
- You welcome the need to be trained and to help others
About NPS Corp
We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing, motivated corporation. Just what you want your workplace to be, right? Our family-oriented culture and fun atmosphere really set us apart. What other places claim, we live: work hard and play hard in a team-focused environment always looking to grow.
We use the latest machinery in our two divisions: towel & tissue and non-woven. And, we reinvest in our company by providing new equipment, such as sheeters, napkin lines, automated case packers, palletizers, and a variety of other production equipment. It’s all about being efficient, safe, and rewarding for our people.
We believe we are all stewards of the environment, and it’s our duty to do what’s right to sustain it for future generations. Our products meet or exceed the EPA recommended recovered (recycled) material content ranges on all towel & tissue products.
And Now ... the Perks!
12-hour rotating shifts which allows more days off throughout the year!
- Medical, dental, vision
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
Plus assorted elective benefits:
- Gym reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursements
- PPE reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Onsite nurse hours at each facility
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
NPS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Lenoir, NC (US)