# of Openings
1 month agoCategory
The Intern Marketing ttNA works on a specific market research project as part of a 3 – 6 month internship.
Furthermore the Intern assists all marketing functions (Market Mgmt., Product Mgmt., & Marcom) with day to day activities.
- Conduct Market Research as outlined in the briefing provided at the beginning of the Internship
- Steer small projects with coaching through team members / supervisors
- Support with the day to day task of all marketing functions
- Working towards a bachelor's degree or recent graduate
- Previous marketing experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated good analytical and conceptual skills
- High level of technical understanding
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or German a plus
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US - 28201)