Employer (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. Employer offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit Employer for more information.
The SR Lead Sales Operations Consultant will serve as the “go to” for all executive level reporting, financial modeling, business case analytics, exec decks and any adhoc executive level data analysis and requests.
This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations, Small Business.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Financial acumen
- Strong data modeling
- Excellent power point and excel skills
- Salesforce.com subject matter expert for sales and sales operations teams
- Quota setting
- Project manages initiatives and programs as needed
- Uses critical thinking skills in order to analyze, solve problems, and make recommendations to enhance sales, funnel, revenue, and various programs
- Works cross-functionally with other groups to enhance productivity, sales revenue, and collaboration between human resources, operations, sales, marketing, product and finance.
- Ensures sales operations policies/practices are reviewed/revised as technology and business conditions change.
- Makes recommendations to Leadership.
- Performs other duties as needed in support of the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; and/or 5 or more years of recent experience in a sales operations role with a broad range of responsibilities.
- Finance experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to use critical thinking skills to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to lead others in accomplishing tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com administration
- Expert skills in utilizing Excel
- Advanced to Expert experience with Sales Force.com
- Database management experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Expert in Salesforce.com administration
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Florida-Apopka; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-North Carolina-Charlotte; US-Wisconsin-La Crosse
Requisition #: 169636
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.