To be a Registered Nurse (RN) at Employer means having the option of creating a flexible schedule that fits your life and interests. Employer is recruiting Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience working with pediatric and adult patients in home care settings. Full time and part time positions available - Employer has openings both during days and nights! In PLYMOUTH NC we are currently hiring for PT NIGHT SHIFT.
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Benefits - a range of benefits for qualifying employees, including health insurance, 401K, dental, and vision
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7 to address any medical questions
- Flexible start date
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse (RN) Position:
- Complete the required orientation process, including education on job requirements, OSHA standards, Employer policies/procedures and any medication/skills test as required for position
- Attend all required in-service meetings and satisfy in-service education requirements
- Administer medications to clients and residents according to the Medication Administration Record and document accordingly.
- Communicate fluently with clients and all NCNC team members.
- Perform and document any treatments according to the instructions in the Treatment Record and/or coordinated Plan of Care. This could include turning, lifting and positioning clients as needed and assisting clients with transfers in and out of wheelchair, bed, bath or shower.
- Encourage clients/patients to do as much as possible for themselves to maintain independence.
- Supervise any staff assigned to your patients during your shift.
- Observe and report to the physician, Facility Supervisor or Nursing Administrator any emergency situations concerning a patient’s condition.
- Give report to oncoming shift Registered Nurse (RN) for the next shift.
- The qualified Registered Nurse must possess and maintain an active NCLEX-RN license from the state of North Carolina or another compact state.
Location/Region: Greenville, NC (US)