Employer (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. Employer offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit Employer for more information.
The Lead Sales Operations Consultant is responsible providing leadership, support and to help set the direction for the Employer Small Business organization from a process improvement perspective. Activities will include quality assurance, sales opportunity management, system enhancements, and new product/process deployments.
- Lead quality program for calls handled by consultants and collect detailed data to conduct program specific analysis, which will measure the effectiveness of consultant performance and impact to the customer experience.
- Lead call calibration efforts facilitated with multiple call centers and vendor partners by documenting areas of variance, tracking action items, and maintaining quality assurance guidelines and scoring processes.
- Ensure that QA approach is coordinated with and calibrated to other Key Performance Indicators for Small Business.
- Initiate special QA studies to test hypotheses or size occurrences in coordination with Small Business centers.
- Identify areas of process improvement, working with management to provide feedback to Call Center Training, Communications and Operations
- Partners with Human Resources to monitor headcount and stay on top of changes within the organization, and can provide current updates.
- Works with management to ensure job requisitions are opened and the hiring process is progressing timely.
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of new hire meetings which include, but are not limited to the following types; manager planning, welcome and program overview, new team welcome and base review, status meetings, new hire feedback, and director readouts.
- Assists the new hire complete necessary administrative tasks and requests various system access. Partners with the Sales Integration Manager to help oversee the completion of training.
- Works with Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and understands revenue data, sales funnel, and opportunities.
- Provides assistance with ad hoc reporting and other team initiatives.
- Serves as a liaison for the new hire during the on boarding process.
- Makes recommendations to enhance productivity, sales revenue and collaboration between human resources, operations, sales, marketing, product and finance.
- Guides others in problem solving.
- Ensures sales operations policies/practices are reviewed/revised as technology and business conditions change.
- Develops/delivers training to sales force.
- Leads project teams.
- Creates very complex reports and account analysis.
- Makes recommendations to Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and 6+ years of experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and be very detailed-oriented
- Be business professional and can interact with all levels within the sales organizations, including directors and managers.
- Must be able to facilitate various meetings and can state objectives, keep members on tasks, focus on next steps and determine action plans.
- Have advanced skills in utilizing Excel.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and reports as necessary.
- Author analysis, trend and performance commentary, notes, and summaries when/where appropriate Collaborate with Sales Effectiveness, Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, Finance, Human Resources and IT to maximize internal on boarding process & productivity.
- Experience with salesforce.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Florida-Apopka; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-North Carolina-Charlotte; US-Wisconsin-La Crosse
Requisition #: 169410
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.