Employer is seeking two (2) Housekeeping Custodial Manager 2 for Vidant Medical Center. Vidant Medical Center is a 900 bed hospital located in Greenville, North Carolina (one hour away from Raleigh, NC.) It is the primary teaching hospital for East Carolina University's Brody School of Medicine and is the flagship medical center for Vidant Health System.
The ideal candidate will have prior Operational responsibility for an Environmental Services/Custodial department with direct Manager Reports and front-line staff in a healthcare/hospital environment. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships. Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities at once in a fast paced environment. (this is a 1st shift position.)
- Exhibit Employer’s “CARES” behaviors (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service)
- Have a proven track record of improving Patient, Employee and Customer Satisfaction
- Have extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with TRAKKAR (or similar QC/ labor/process management system)
- Exhibit drive and dependability.
- Have proven track record of Exhibiting Environmental Service industry standards i.e. QA, Patient Satisfaction and Customer Service Rounding.
- Deliver superior results by directing and motivating a team of managers and employees to complete assigned responsibilities while delivering exceptional customer service
- Have solid understanding of Employer ES UOS and demonstrated ability to be part of a management team to align operations accordingly.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Employer employees) in the delivery of Employer Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Employer Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt work force planning through effective scheduling, development of daily work flow assignments, training and development, and monitoring for compliance to the plan.
Key Duties-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexho safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory maintenance.
-Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees-Coordinate/conduct employee training-Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll, etc.)-Interact with outside vendors-Ensure Employer Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place and consistently met.-Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance with Employer Operating Standards as identified. -Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Employer/Client budget commitments
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Employer is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Location/Region: Greenville, NC (US)