We’re relying on you. As one of our key leaders on the operations management team, you’re carrying a lot on your plate, and you have a ton of responsibility. But, that suites you just fine. This hands-on position has you monitoring floor operations, problem-solving with operators, and ensuring day-to-day safety, quality, and productivity.
We’ll officially call you “Tissue Manufacturing Superintendent.” You’re not only accomplished at manufacturing processes and meeting NPS Quality Standards, you know how to connect with people, from coaching to counseling to disciplining.
This is a big deal for us. After all, our business relies on creating high-quality towel & tissue and non-woven products on new, world-class machinery. Thanks to you, job expectations are communicated, job results are monitored, and NPS policies are coordinated and enforced. When it all comes together, the entire team is empowered and productive.
- You have tissue manufacturing experience, from Machine Tender or Shift Supervisor all the way through anyone currently in this role
- You have knowledge of tissue machine operation, recycled fiber stock prep, and rewinder operation
- You know facility and equipment maintenance (basic understanding of waste water treatment is a plus)
- You are organized, energetic, reliable, respectful, and lead by example
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitating small groups
- You have solid computer skills, including using graphics in presentations
- You can pass our pre-employment drug screening
- You take proactive measures to increase customer satisfaction and company profitability
- You can comply with established NPS policies and procedures
- You help improve operation efficiencies and reduce costs
- You can complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel
- You can compile, initiate, sort, and analyze production performance records and data
- You create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- You maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- You can see yourself moving to the next level in 3-5 years
About NPS Corp
We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing, motivated corporation. Just what you want your workplace to be, right? Our family-oriented culture and fun atmosphere really set us apart. What other places claim, we live: work hard and play hard in a team-focused environment always looking to grow.
We use the latest machinery in our two divisions: towel & tissue and non-woven. And, we reinvest in our company by providing new equipment, such as sheeters, napkin lines, automated case packers, palletizers, and a variety of other production equipment. It’s all about being efficient, safe, and rewarding for our people.
We produce primarily specialty grades for our own onsite converting of custom tissue products, selling of specialty grades in the open market, and producing various grades for our parent company, NPS Corporation.
We believe we are all stewards of the environment, and it’s our duty to do what’s right to sustain it for future generations. Our products meet or exceed the EPA recommended recovered (recycled) material content ranges on all towel & tissue products.
And Now ... the Perks!
Your hours are Monday-Friday with your new tissue operation 24/7
- Medical, dental, vision
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days
- 401k with generous company match
- STD, LTD, life insurance
- Assorted elective benefits
- Gym reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursements
- PPE reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Committee
- Nurse support at each facility
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
NPS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Lenoir, NC (US)