Cutting Department Supervisor
• Supervises and coordinates activities in the cutting department which includes manual an automated cutting
C.R. Laine Furniture, a leader in the custom upholstered furniture industry, is looking for a driven, experienced supervisor to lead the cutting department. Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Communicates job expectations
• Plans and conducts performance reviews
• Ensures quality and production goals are achieved.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of process and makes suggestions for improvements
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment
• Resolves personnel issues by investigating, identifying solutions, and recommending action
Skills/Qualifications: Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Production Planning, Dealing with Complexity,
Furniture and Supervision experience a MUST.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, be driven to meet weekly goals by motivating your people to work efficiently.
Qualified and interested candidates should send resumes
to email@example.com or can be mailed to
P.O. Box 2128, Hickory, NC 28603.
About this company
Leadership – Founded in 1958 by Clarence Roseman, CR Laine continues to be family owned and operated. C.E. “Sonny” Roseman, Jr. is now our Chief Exective Officer and third generation family member, Warren Frye, is our President.
Mission Statement – We create inspiring upholstered furniture through innovative STYLE, COMFORT, and COLOR.
Location/Region: Hickory, NC (US - 28601)