IMAGEN Brands, our story began over a century ago; we’ve evolved into a global leader of imprinted products for corporate and collegiate brands. Our insights into current and emerging retail trends, as well as our dedication to exemplary service, have made us the go-to partner for our customers around the world. As we continue to grow, we will explore past our current horizons, look for unexpected solutions and expand into new avenues of opportunity. The search for innovative products, process and possibilities will always guide our way. Our Brand Promise - Everything you should expect. More than you can IMAGEN.
Our Mission: Essential partners providing unprecedented solutions and service that build celebrated brands.
Our Core Values: Passion: We love what we do. We love our customers. That inner fire allows us to shine in everything we do. Service: We partner with customers, providing them with trend-savvy solutions that take advantage of the latest technologies. We save customers time and money, providing far more than they expected. Creativity: We offer customers endless flexibility in finding what they want and need. If it doesn’t exist, we’ll create it. With IMAGEN Brands, customers have options they simply can’t get anywhere else. This allows us to tailor a solution which fits their image perfectly. Trendsetting: IMAGEN Brands takes pride in the stylish, desirable goods and brands we offer. Our products are the premiere choice in quality for their category, featuring custom or exclusive designs. We don’t just follow the latest retail trends, we create them.
IMAGEN Brands companies: www.vitronicpromotional.com www.crownprod.com www.mcmgroup.net www.carolinasewnproducts.com Owned by EBSCO Industries, Inc.
Under direct supervision of the VP Sales and Marketing of the college division, this position manages key accounts, maintains long-term relationships with existing accounts and maximizes sales opportunities within the states of Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia. Plays a role in new business pitches and holds responsibility for the on-boarding of new clients. Focuses on growing and developing our client base.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Enter accurate order information into provided order entry software.
- Scheduling appointments. Time management is key for efficient sales meetings and travel between them.
- Ability to drive long distances.
- Ability to track and keep expenses within supplied budget.
- A good understanding of our competitors’ product assortments and pricing.
- Create and reach short and long term sales goals.
- Assist with forecast and sales planning for named territory.
- Extended hours will be required for travelling to accounts and entertaining customers.
- Minimum of 1 week per month for outside sales, traveling to accounts in Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia.
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve results with minimal input or supervision.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Must have proven history and be comfortable speaking in front of a wide audience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clean driving record.
- The position will be based in our Fletcher, NC Office.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-1 years of experience in inside or outside sales.
- 1+ year experience in collegiately licensed sales.
- An existing network of contacts in the college market.
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Salaried exempt position.
- Salary based on experience.
- All EBSCO Industries standard benefits.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Asheville Job Segment:
Account Manager, Outside Sales, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Marketing Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Fletcher, NC (US)