Fiber-Line is looking for Experienced Machine Operators
(Must have 2+years manufacturing machine operator experience to be considered).
This is a manufacturing position involving the set up and operation
of multiple manufacturing lines and machinery.
Must have 2 + yearsmanufacturer machine operator experience.
Several 12 hr. shifts available. 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am
(Day shift pay$13.20, Night shift $13.20 plus a shift differential)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Must be able to lift and manipulate 50 lb. spools from floor height to
shoulder height and above. Must be able to stand for 12 hr shifts,
bend, stoop and perform physical activity for the 12 hr shift. Anyone
that can not perform these duty should not apply,
these duties are essential to perform the job.
• Responsible for the set-up and operation of machines as specified on the
• Determines materials, dies, & chemicals to be used for production run
• Performs inspection of entire area and the setup of the line before
• Insures that spec and all other applicable documentation is complete.
• Responsible for making minor adjustments to machinery as needed.
• Responsible for inspection of finished materials.
• Reads and interprets spec sheets and diagrams to select, position, and
• Troubleshoots and/or communicates abnormal conditions to Shift Leader
and/or Cell Leader.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Routine duties are performed with minimal supervision;
standard practices or procedures allow individual to proceed alone at routine
work; occasional check of work while in progress;
work may be reviewed upon completion.
• Very strong problem-solving abilities.
• Self-starter with initiative, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of all safety procedures.
• Strong communication/organizational skills.
• Ability to perform above average proficiency in
basic mathematical calculations.
• Forklift Certification by Fiber-Line
• Ability to perform physical activity
(lifting at least 50 lbs, bending, kneeling)
• Basic computer skills/knowledge. Proven mechanical aptitude with the
ability to troubleshoot and fix common problems.
Able to work within a team environment.
Criminal background checks and drug test will be performed prior to hire.
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum high school diploma or GED
• 2 + years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• 2 + years experience as a machine operator.
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Location/Region: Hickory, NC (US - 28601)