Your local Home Instead Senior Care office is looking for caring and compassionate professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain as independently as possible in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
For more information and to apply, you are encourage to visit our Web site: www.homeinstead.com/159
- Must be 21 years of age or over to apply
- Must have valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to Criminal Background Check
- Must be willing to submit to Motor Vehicle Report
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening
- Must successfully complete Orientation and Training
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach
- Must have clear communication, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently
Location/Region: Hendersonville, NC (US - 28739)