At Pitney Bowes, we dothe right thing, the right way.
As a Field Service Tech forPitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing peoplewho are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Ourthriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team.Win. Innovate.
We actively look forprospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you,then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
An experienced Field Service Technician whomay come from various fields such as business machine repair, printer repair,copier repair, or from another similar industry with strongtroubleshooting and repair skills who is energetic self-motivated with a positiveattitude. You are committed tochampioning new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business isretained and the client is satisfied
- Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance & installations at customer locations
- Trouble-shoot customer reported problems.
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- As a Field Service Technician, you have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 50lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
- Flexibility to work overtime
- • Net+ Certification
- • Printer repair andcertification (ie: PDI)
- • A+ Certification
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Withinour Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range ofmailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services andsupplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidencepostage. We segment our SMB Solutions business between our North Americaoperations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our Internationaloperations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximatelyone million meters installed.
If you are the rightfit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity andinclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interestedindividuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot applyvia our online application should refer to the alternate application optionsvia our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Location/Region: Wilmington, NC