The Xamarin Developer will develop, build, and support system enhancements and applications using multiple technologies. The successful candidate will have both technical depth and breadth and will have experience designing, developing, and testing mission-critical applications. Technologies include, Xamarin, iOS, Android, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile data synchronization, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XCode, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, and Microsoft Azure.
• Communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities
• Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements
• Ensure scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area
• Define and adhere to best practices
• Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
• Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
• Deploy applications to the Apple App Store or to Google Play
• Deploy supporting applications using release management technologies
• Experience in a structured and formal software development process
• Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM environment
• Experience developing mission-critical applications
• Knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures
• Experience in desktop development and Microsoft technologies including Visual Studio 2015 and greater, WPF, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2016 or greater, stored procedures, and object-oriented design
• Experience with developing applications as part of a cloud-based solution
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of REST, JSON, Postgres or PostgresSQL
• Ability to keep informed of industry trends and technologies and apply them quickly through POCs or full applications
• Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, define required changes, and communicate modifications to entire project team
• Strong business and technical acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character