The CLM Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analysis, list development and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience with databases, reporting, and analysis, preferably B2B. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, detail oriented and organized individual capable of working independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Work with analytics team to develop campaign targeting lists, both email and direct mail targets based on campaign needs and requirements
- Analysis of campaign performance to optimize campaign performance.
- Assist with managing overall Lead Routing Process, providing regular reporting to manager, analysis of lead and opportunity conversion rates, along with overall lead performance
- Identifies the information needs of the CLM team and contributes to the analysis and evaluation of campaign performance.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 2 years of experience with databases, reporting, and analysis, preferably B2B.
- Outstanding MS Excel skills (Lookups, Pivots, Charts / Graphs) and Access
- Highly proficient in other MS Office products including PowerPoint, and Word
- Analytical mindset
TurningPoint is a 15 year old software development and engineering services company catering to both Government and non-governmental clients. We pride ourselves in developing cutting edge solutions, and solving complex business problems for our customer. We have repeat customer base, with strong past performance reports. Recently achieved CMMI Level 4 certification for our Software Development process area.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)