LEAD Technologies is seeking to fill a developer support position to work directly with customers using LEADTOOLS SDKs by providing technical support and addressing pre-sales technical issues. This is a great position for entry-level software developers looking to gain practical experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support to customers via phone, chat, and email
· Duplicate and report bugs found in the SDKs to the engineering department
· Write sample code for customers to provide a proof of concept based on the customers' objective
· Write demo applications. These applications may be tasks assigned by the engineering department or demos that customers will be able to use to help them better understand how to achieve a specific objective with our SDKs.
· The ability to multi-task and understand complex problems is required. The applicant must also be very motivated, have excellent people skills, be comfortable assisting customers over the phone, and be willing to constantly learn new technologies. Initial training and orientation will be provided. Strong self-motivation and independent execution is expected.
LEAD Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1990 by Moe Daher and Rich Little. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, LEAD was established to commercialize Mr. Daher's inventions in the field of digital imaging and compression technology. With a rich history of over 27 years, LEAD has established itself as the world's leading provider of digital imaging software development toolkits. LEAD's flagship product, LEADTOOLS, holds the top position in every major country throughout the world and boasts a healthy, diverse customer base and strong list of corporate partners including some of the largest and most influential organizations from around the globe.