If you have a people-first attitude, have multi-unit restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a new leadership opportunity, read on...
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GREAT AREA SUPERVISOR:
- Strong people oriented leadership skills
- Develops and mentors future leaders
- Upholds and nurtures the Company's Core Values -- Dream Big, Work Hard, Play Fair, Have Fun,Get it Done, Make a Difference
- Fosters restaurant environments that are neat, clean and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Recruits top performers
- Drives year over year sales growth
- Increases profitability
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational assistance program
- Free meals
Arby's, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences. Arby's restaurants feature Fast Crafted service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the parent company of the franchisor of the Arby's brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (US)