If you want to be part of a fast paced, and talented
environment, then the
The Anson Record
is the place for you!
We are looking for a full time customer-oriented service/sales representative with a passion for sales, to act as a liason, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that
our clients/readers might face; with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure
excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage incoming and outbound calls
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable
relationships of trust through open and interactive
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales goals
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time
limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer
interactions, process customer accounts & file appropriate documents
- Follow communication
procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support/sales experience
- Good phone etiquette and active listening skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to
different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High School degree
- Good computer skills and keyboard navigation; typing at least 40 wpm
Interested candidates can send resume to:
No phone calls please.