Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, is looking for a Field Technician to join our industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that monitors and maintains a variety of air and water quality systems pertaining to the paint booth at an automotive manufacturing site. In this position you will provide customers with problem solving support, generating a high level of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company offering excellent benefits
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Perform daily process application quality analysis
- Provide routine and special application service support to customers
- Execute required chemistry tests
- Log and report data
- Maintain product inventories
- Provide technical support to customers
- Troubleshoot and maintain systems as needed
- Work week and shift: Varies-Must be open to all shifts.
- Location: Must be flexible and willing to travel to different locations/sites
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing
- Must be able to wear a respirator under certain conditions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Previous experience in water, paint, or air systems
- Strong customer service skills; proven ability to interface positively and professionally with the customer
- Ability to analyze readings and put data in a spreadsheet in a logical manner
- Possess above-average verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to explain results of data gatherings
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC