This individual will work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support. Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes. Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
• Software Engineer with solid background of full-stack web development (solid 8+ years demonstrable Industry experience)
• Demonstrable solid front-end development experience using Angular/React framework, CSS on headless CMS system. Need at-least 4+ years of solid experience. Need good exposure in responsive SPA (Single Page Application) related visualization, should be able to bring UI/UX responsive visualization into reality
• Development on CMS system (e.g. Headless Drupal) - required
• Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Design patterns and a focus on creating reusable code and components in Java (J2SE, Core, J2EE) – a plus
• Proficient in current development and source code management tools
• Experience with Continuous Integration
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
Degree Requirement: Yes; or equivalent work experience
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)