This is an in-home sales opportunity that has an incredible commission structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system to put you in front of qualified buyers who have a need for our products. Your area is a fast-growing market and we are looking for a strong team leader who is self-driven and motivated to develop a profitable and sustainable business. This is a 100% commission-based position.
FIRST please go our careers page to watch both of our company and business overview videos and visit our website to learn more about us and this exciting career opportunity.
Symmetry Financial Group Careers Page - Company and Business Overviews (2 videos):
The Kaplan Agency at Symmetry Financial Group Website:
NEXT after you have watched BOTH overview videos and visited our website, call Frances Kaplan, Agency Owner and National Hiring Manager, at 602-527-1511 to schedule a telephone interview.
Our philosophy is to better our lives through bettering the lives of others. If you have a willingness to learn and are passionate about improving your current situation, you will be able to find tremendous success through our proven sales system and amazing team support. As long as you are willing to learn new skills and follow our system, you will not fail. You will be able to better your life through bettering the lives of your clients and your team!
Our Lead Generation System
Each week we mail thousands of letters to people who just purchased or refinanced a home. Our letter states that we will pay off their mortgage in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments for them in case of a critical illness or disability. Homeowners who are interested in getting this protection for their family will personally fill out a form and mail it back to us, requesting us to call them to set an appointment and show them their options.
There is no cold calling. Only those who have requested the information will be contacted.
This sales system has revolutionized the insurance industry and that is what allows our agents to make over $100K in the very first year regardless of experience.
What we are looking for ...
We are currently looking for entry level to experienced professionals from different professional backgrounds who are seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle. If you've been searching for an opportunity that affords you the freedom of an independent agent that offers a complete turnkey sales system and the ability to develop a profitable and sustainable business, we are the right organization for you. We offer comprehensive training and support, ongoing mentoring, and the nation's strongest direct mail leads program. Our agents are expected to learn and understand the products available, assess client needs, and present the best options to families who have requested Mortgage Protection and/or Final Expense.
Basic Job Description
Our sales agents call the families that have sent in the form to us to verify their information and set an appointment to meet with them in their home and help them pick out the best mortgage protection plan that meets their needs and fits their budget. Our full-time agents sit with 10 to 15 families per week. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and move into full-time schedule.
Commissions as a New Agent
Typically, commission on a mortgage protection product is about $600. Our average full-time sales agent sells 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, agents can help families with premium financial products to help people save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts (e.g., 401k’s and IRA’s) from losing money in the market. These products have very high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how these products work and how to sell them.
What we can offer you …
- A successful career path with upward mobility, personal, and professional development.
- Flexible hours to allow for full-time and part-time positions.
- Extensive online, telephonic, and face-to-face training, mentoring, and support.
- An executive level income with unlimited earning potential.
- First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses.
- Top commissions from A-rated insurance carriers.
- Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life insurance sales
- Assistance with the licensing for new agents.
What is expected of you …
- Positive attitude, self-motivation, strong work ethic, integrity, business-owner mindset, and willingness to adopt a proven system.
- Expand distribution of mortgage protection and final expense insurance products in your area.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with clients.
- Possess a life insurance license, or be willing and able to obtain one.*
- Have reliable transportation, lap top/tablet, and smart phone.
Who I expect to apply for the position ...
- Someone who has a deep desire to achieve greater things in their life.
- Someone who is ambitious and able to follow a proven system.
- Someone who is willing to learn new skills* and to learn from others.
- Someone who has an excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Someone who is passionate about helping others.
*Note: You will need to obtain a life insurance license if you don't already have one.
If you believe that you are the one we are looking for, call Frances Kaplan at: 602-527-1511.
The Kaplan Agency at Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing organization in the country. We offer more than 50 years of combined experience in the life insurance industry. The 2016 Inc. Magazine 5000 list of fastest growing companies was recently released and Symmetry Financial Group came in at #1360! We also were recognized by Entrepreneur.com and CultureIQ https://www.ziprecruiter.com/quiz/job-description/4b42647d#in 2017 for having a Top Company Culture! Symmetry and the 28th ranked company with an exceptional culture that