The Marketing Solutions division at Credo seeks a Project Manager. This marketing and communications professional relentlessly focuses on what is best for our customers, has initiative, is a lifelong learner, pushes back on bad ideas, and is driven by difficult work to solve complex problems.
The Project Manager for Marketing works closely with our college and university consulting team on client projects and contributes at multiple stages on each project. This new team member works primarily in the Marketing Solutions division designing, developing, and delivering products and services that include branding, marketing and communications, strategic market research, creative services, and communications plans for our college and university clients.
- Manage daily activities of Marketing Solutions division
- Manage marketing projects by keeping team members current and accountable
- Manage comprehensive Credo projects by keeping team members current and accountable
- Work with clients to understand and deliver their business and research objectives
- Institute procedures and develop guidelines to ensure consistent quality, accuracy, and timeliness of professional services
- Co-author reports and presentations containing actionable recommendations
- Initiate and coordinate the improvement of current products and services or discover new offerings
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business or management, advertising, marketing, public relations, journalism, English, economics, or sociology
- No less than 3 years marketing experience
- Ability to work equally well independently and on a team
- Demonstrated customer service aptitude
- Proven project management experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel (CRM experience preferred)
- Liberty to travel
- Accurate with extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage situations under pressure, new environments and people, and work under quick deadlines
Candidates should send cover letter and resume to Terry Helms, Vice President for Marketing Solutions, at email@example.com.
Credo is a comprehensive higher education consulting firm that specializes in working with independent colleges and universities to move them forward on the continuum from surviving to thriving. We count among our partner schools more than 300 institutions, and know that with smart, data-driven strategies designed to lift up mission and embrace distinctions in the marketplace, independent higher education can grow and thrive through any challenge. We partner with you for customized, integrated projects across areas of your institution: strategic planning, enrollment, retention, campus master planning, architecture, branding & market research, student success & engagement, academics, and leadership development.