Alberdingk Boley, Inc is seeking a Maintenance Technician for its facility in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Maintenance Technician will performs a variety of maintenance, preventive maintenance duties in the repair, alteration and modification of buildings, facilities, machinery and equipment in the water-based resin manufacturing plant. Responds to and follows through on corrective maintenance of serious problems or conditions as reported by maintenance system, or as instructed by supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports to the Maintenance Manager and /or designee. Works independently as assigned. Responsibilities include:
- Trouble shoot manufacturing/site equipment
- Repair mechanical & electrical components
- Manage spare parts program
- Conduct Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
- Supervise contractors related site/ plant repair
- On call during after hours
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
Level- Associates degree from two year college or university preferred; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE :
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment with: electrical, HVAC, pressure vessels, plumbing systems, welding, and other maintenance skills.
- Read and interpret documents such as written communication, wiring diagrams & schematics
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Evaluate problems and solutions and present to leadership team with recommendation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
Company benefits include:
- Company paid insurance premiums
- Medical/dental/life coverage
- 401K program
- Salary commensurate with experience
Send resume by email to
or fax to 336-821-5538