Shift: 2nd and 3rd Shift with a 1.25/hr Differential
- Apply electronic theory and/or mechanical ability to layout, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify equipment.
- Assembles components, subassemblies, and systems according to engineering drawings. Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other. Mounts assembled components and attaches functional and cosmetic hardware such as caps, clamps, and knobs.
- Connects components and routes wires between individual components, using connectors, terminals, soldering and other wiring procedures. Verifies alignment and tolerances of moving parts using measuring instruments such as dial indicators and thickness gauges.
- Operate a tow motor, pallet jack, hoist, pipe bender, pipe threader, and overhead crane to aid in the safe handling of raw materials and fabricated parts.
- Uses business system to enter time spent working on assemblies/subassemblies and to complete operations.
- The Assembler prepares pipe using grinders, saws and sand blasting equipment and uses hydro-testing equipment to test pipe.
- Uses basic hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, wire strippers, arbor press, etc.) which are supplied by CMD.
- Completes inspection checklists, inspects equipment for quality, and is responsible to meet ISO quality standards which require individuals to take responsibility for their own quality, verify their work is correct and then affix their signature to the appropriate documentation (i.e., drawing, etc.).
What does Express offer to you?
- Weekly paychecks!
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses (Earn up to $125 for each person you refer!)
Why Express Employment Professionals, Appleton WI?
- Express, Appleton WI placed over 1,000 people in 2021 in the Fox River Valley!
- We provide our associates with excellent comprehensive and competitive benefits!
- When you apply to us, you apply to 100+ companies in the Fox Valley!
Call - (920) 624-6100 to schedule a phone interview
Address - 3303 W College Ave, Ste B Appleton, WI 54914
"Like" our Appleton & Waupaca County Facebook pages for more up to date job opportunities
Location/Region: Appleton, WI