Express in partnership with a concrete/landscaping supplier are seeking an experienced Machine Operator!
Shift - 730p-6a
Pay - $21/HR
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Training will be available to learn the machines, prior experience as a heavy machine operator is required.
- Setup and operation of a Columbia CPM+ block machine. Carryout equipment adjustments ensuring expected quality, efficiency, consistency, and equipment longevity.
- Setup and operation of the ACT batching equipment. Loading and maintaining mix designs for proper water cement ratios. Ensuring batch consistency in water and color.
- Overseeing packaging of product. ensure product is at top quality before, during and after the packaging process. Informing the cuber operator what is expected.
- Maintaining and practicing a within the safety policy.
- Maintaining a production schedule. Ensuring all production expectations are met within the schedule.
- Maintain the highest achievable quality while maintaining efficiency and consistency. Ability to quickly recognize potential issues and reacting to them.
- Maintain daily preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
- Maintain a daily maintenance log.
Location/Region: Appleton, WI